glogg version v1.0.1 released
This is a small bugfix release after the recent version 1.0.0.
Main changes from v1.0.0:
- Do not load the previous session when starting with a file name (old behaviour can be restored with command line options)
- Add options to load existing session from the desktop environment on Linux.
- Load a file in an existing glogg instance on Windows (exiting behaviour but was previously broken).
- Store and restore window geometry.
- Add a “close” menu option and common shortcuts to close a tab.
Please see the git log at http://github.com/nickbnf/glogg/commits/master for the detailed changelog.
—16 Sep 2014