glogg v0.9.2 released
This version introduces several new features and is expected to be the last major feature version before starting the 1.0 branch.
Main changes from v0.9.1:
- Support incremental search for QuickFind (‘/’ or ‘Ctrl+F’).
- Add (optional) line numbers to either or both views.
- Show the location of matches on the overview when hovering onto them.
- ‘Follow’ mode now works in both windows.
- Add some Windows friendly keyboard shortcuts.
- Add a ‘select all’ feature and block selecting with shift+click.
- Fix QuickFind directions to behave like vim (‘*’, ‘#’, ‘n’ and ‘N’).
- Add an option to have QuickFind ignore the case.
Please see the git log at http://github.com/nickbnf/glogg/commits/master for the detailed changelog.
—02 Oct 2013