glogg v0.8.1 released
This new release corrects a few important bugs on the 0.8 branch, as well as adding a couple of useful features.
Main changes from v0.8.0:
- Support searching for the selected word using * and # keys.
- Display the currently selected line and jump to a specific line using the ‘g’ key.
- Correct display of file containing tabs.
- Fix a crash when searching and browsing a file simultaneously on some machines.
- Correct various graphic problems.
Please see the git log at http://github.com/nickbnf/glogg/commits/master for the detailed changelog.
—26 Oct 2010