glogg v0.6.3 released
This is a maintenance release on the 0.6.X branch, correcting a few bugs and compatibility problems with various platforms, and adding minor features.
Main changes from v0.6.2:
- Correct a bug when the display can be stuck on 0% when loading a file on Linux.
- Adds vi style keyboard commands (j, k, h, l, g and G).
- Improves the ‘Filters’ dialog.
- The “Open” dialog now defaults to the last file’s directory.
- Selects a monospace font by default on all platforms.
- Fixes compatibility issues with Qt 4.4.
Please see the git log at http://github.com/nickbnf/glogg/commits/master for the detailed changelog.
—25 Jun 2010